Perfectly situated in the stunning surroundings of the New Forest, Beaulieu provides a spectacular and unique setting for your wedding.
Its historic venues combined with enchanting gardens all set within acres of grounds means your wedding day will be filled with memories that will last forever. With a mix of history, tradition and rustic charm combined with the best of service and food that is reflective of the location, you will truly cherish the wedding experience that we will create for you, your family, and your friends.
Why choose Beaulieu?
- Our venues include the historic Beaulieu Abbey Domus, the National Motor Museum, or if you are looking for a more intimate celebration there is Palace House, the ancestral home of Lord Montagu.
- Opportunity for marquee weddings in the estate grounds for more alfresco or festival style weddings
- Licensed for civil marriages and local Church nearby.
- Superb and serene gardens for drinks receptions and photographs
- The idyllic surroundings of the New Forest and Beaulieu River are reflected in our menus which offer fresh and seasonal dishes, created and prepared with wedding couples in mind.
- A dedicated team throughout who will take care of your wedding and will provide a helpful, friendly, and first-class service.
- A venue for all seasons so you can experience its unique character throughout the year.
All of our venues are licenced to hold civil ceremonies or if you prefer a church wedding ceremony, you can hold your ceremony in the Abbey Church.
We will help you achieve the perfect New Forest wedding, whatever your budget.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Answers to all those questions we know you'll have about your wedding at Beaulieu.
WEDDING SERVICE SUPPLIERS
Florists, photographers, entertainers and New Forest accommodation.
Follow Leith's at Beaulieu on Facebook for all the latest news & open days, plus inspirational ideas from the wedding team at Beaulieu.